I'm back!!!!!!Now that I got your attention I'll begin. It's been awhile since I've been on this, actually I almost forgot I had it, but I felt it was time to jot a couple sentimental things down.
~Close your eyes. Imagine yourself on an open road. Free of all the stress and anxiety which exuberates from your grief and anguish. All is well when you suddenly reach a fork in the road. There are no signs, no other form of life, and absolutely no inclination of what lies ahead of the two paths which are in front of you. You begin to ponder, weighing out each individual path and trying to determine the definitive answer to this puzzling question, What path will I choose to go on?~
We are given a choice. We are given certain options. We are powerful beyond measure. What we say, what we do and most importantly how we act, all ultimately plays a part in how we choose to tackle on this question and how we deal with those around us. People are often misled, thinking that things will just happen for you. "Good things come to those who wait", can be heavily argued as a rhetorical statement. To the person who decides to wait on this road for someone to come along and help them on there way, is a person who is oblivious to there own insecurities. To the person who decides to take that first step towards a road less travelled is a person who is willing to succumb to any dangers which reside on the other side. We are given two choices in life, we either choose right or choose left. Figuratively speaking, we can either choose to do the right thing or we can choose the wrong thing and believe its the right thing. Think about this, the right thing or the wrong thing which seems to be right. Its difficult to choose the "right" path, but its our path. Most importantly its our choice, and we choose how to make something about that life.
~Your left standing on that road, about to embark on an entirely different journey. With sights set on your goal you gradually take a glimpse in both directions. Inside your nervous, anxious and glowing with exuberance. You take a deep breath, and make your first step forward. You don't know what lies ahead but now, at least your getting somewhere...~
TTYL.
No comments:
Post a Comment